Changing Password with Website Admin Tool

VB Programmer

Using ASP.NET 2.0 Web Site Admin Tool.

Under Security tab it says this:

Click a row to select a user and then click Edit user to view or change the
user's password or other properties.

When I click "Edit user" I do NOT see ANYWHERE to change the users password.
Am I missing something?

Am I blind??? :)

Lau Lei Cheong

I suppose you have to add your Domain/Local user name here and set password
at the appropiate place(control panel->User account setting or if it's
domain account, Administrator Tools -> Active Directory Users and
Computers). The field matches a user account that's valid to your machine.