Changing port for WEBrick ???

John N. Alegre

After working with rails code I have decided that WEBrick would be quite
usefull for serving documents to a local LAN. To that end I want to have
WEBrick listen over a different port for each set of documents I need to
serve. I am just using the stock Rails framework here and starting WEBrick
with

libros ~%script/server.

How can I change the port form 3000 to something else ... say 3020. I have
tried putting

server.port=3020

in either config/environment.rb or config/environments/production.rb and
starting WEBrick with

libros ~%script/server --environment=production

It always comes up listening on port 3000. Naturally I do not want to
modify the default lighttpd.conf file

How can I do this? All help welcomed.

Thanks.

Dae San Hwang

I think you should post rails related questions to
(e-mail address removed)

Try "server webrick -p3020".

daesan

Shashank Date

--0-371521302-1140292574=:39048

How can I change the port form 3000 to something else ... say 3020. I hav=
tried putting

server.port=3D3020

=20