Changing secret question/answer

Vincent Courcelle

Hello,
I'm using ASP.NET 2 System.Web.Security.SqlMembershipProvider.
I would like to make my users able to change their secret
question/answer they entered at subscribtion.
I can't find anything into Membership. (static methods).
I know I can change this in some manner (i did a membership provider and
the changing method must be overriden).

How can I do this ?

Thanks :)