Changing stylesheet

Valerian John

Hi, folks:

I am looking for a way to switch stylesheets for our webforms.
We want to have a default stylesheet and then allow the user to pick from a
list of pre-defined stylesheets.
The user's choice will be stored in the database in the user's profile and
all the pages/webforms must use the user's stylesheet selection.

TIA,
Val

Jerry III

My solution was to create a custom server tag that will just dump the
selected style tag(s) so you don't have to repeat your code on each page
(but still have the option to not include it in pages that don't need it).
You could also put the code in your page's base class.

Jerry