Changing the colours of scrollbars and pulldown arrows

JJ

With all the skinning possibilities of asp.net 2.0 I am surprised that I
cannot (easily) change the colour of a controls scrollbars/border or a
dropdownlist's arrow.

I realise that I may have to do this via javascript, if it is possible, can
anyone help me?

I have found a way to chaange the scrollbars (see below) but not the drop
down arrows nor borders:

<!--

BODY{

scrollbar-face-color:#8080FF;

scrollbar-arrow-color:#FFFFFF;

scrollbar-track-color:#DDDDFF;

scrollbar-shadow-color:'';

scrollbar-highlight-color:'';

scrollbar-3dlight-color:'';

scrollbar-darkshadow-Color:'';

}

-->

JJ

?

=?ISO-8859-1?Q?G=F6ran_Andersson?=

That is not a limitation in ASP.NET, but a limitation in html/css and in
the browsers used.

You can change the scrollbar colors, but that is an Internet Explorer
only feature. Other browsers uses the system colors.

You can change the borders of a dropdownlist, but that only works in
some browsers. Internet Explorer is not one of them.

You can't change the colors of the dropdownlist arrow. The system colors
is used for that.