    Likewise for my DEV, TEST, UAT etc. environments.

    Thanks
    Kevin Schneider

    Kevin Schneider, Sep 22, 2004

  2. My gut tells me you can create a Macro that both sets the Solution
    Configuration and Copies the project. The problem is I cannot find a way to
    override the settings in the Copy Project dialog.

    Sub TemporaryMacro()
    DTE.Commands.Raise ("{5EFC7975-14BC-11CF-9B2B-00AA00573819}", 684,
    "Release", Customout)
    DTE.ExecuteCommand ("Project.CopyProject")
    End Sub

    --
    Jonathan Allen

    Jonathan Allen, Sep 25, 2004

  3. I can't even find where the darn "Copy Project" settings are kept. They
    don't seem to be in the project/solution files or in the registry.

    Kevin Schneider, Sep 27, 2004
  4. Sometimes, life just sucks.

    Jonathan Allen, Sep 28, 2004