Changing the location of NetBeans projects

nooneinparticular314159

I just checked out a java project in NetBeans using SVN. NetBeans,
rather than asking me where I would like the project to reside, simply
created a directory in my home directory called NetBeansProjects. I
don't want it to reside there. How do I get NetBeans to place the
project in a location that I specify?

Thanks!

Marcelo Morales

I just checked out a java project in NetBeans using SVN.  NetBeans,
rather than asking me where I would like the project to reside, simply
created a directory in my home directory called NetBeansProjects.  I
don't want it to reside there.  How do I get NetBeans to place the
project in a location that I specify?

Thanks!

If it is too much of a hassle to deal with the default ~/
NetBeansProjets directory. Tell them so. Post the bug report at
http://www.netbeans.org/issues/.

MM