    I could not find any settings in Visual Studio, which referred to this
    'Common7' Directory.

    Thanks

    mosscliffe, Jun 23, 2006

  2. You can use a DEBUG switch to set a different path when in debug mode (on
    your local box). That would be the easiest. This means you will have to
    remember to create RELEASE builds when it goes to production, but you should
    already be doing that.

    --
    Gregory A. Beamer

    Think Outside the Box!

    Cowboy \(Gregory A. Beamer\), Jun 23, 2006

  3. mosscliffe

    mosscliffe Guest

    Many thanks for the swift reply, but your solution is a bit ahead of my
    knowledge.

    Is there an example anywhere of using RELEASE BUILDS and DEBUG
    switches.

    mosscliffe, Jun 23, 2006
  4. C#
    http://www.csharphelp.com/archives/archive36.html

    VB.NET
    http://www.learnvisualstudio.net/Videos/2007_If_Then_Else.htm - video

    If these are not good enough, google "conditional compilation" and whatever
    language you are using.

    Hope this helps.

    Cowboy \(Gregory A. Beamer\), Jun 24, 2006