Changing the size of a popup window?

Kevin Audleman

I'm building a site that has images of flowers, and when someone
clicks on a thumbnail it brings up a larger version in a popup window.
I am using window.open to open the new window with all the toolbars
turned off and the window resized to the correct size for the current
picture. The problem is the pictures are of different sizes, and once
the popup window is open it won't resize. So if the first image I open
is 470x240 and the second is 670x365, the second image will be
cropped. You can see this here

http://www.floweringaround.com/new/boquets.html (only the first three
images are currently working)

Is there a way to resize the window every time onclick is pressed?

Thanks,
Kevin

-Lost

http://www.howtocreate.co.uk/perfectPopups.html