Changing the Webservice reference dynamically

Guest

Hi All,

Got an error while changing the url behaviour property from static to dynamic.
The error was following

Writing the dynamic URL properties to the config file failed because an
error occurred while trying to open and parse the file.

Can anyone help me on this?

Thanks & Regards
Vidds

Guest

You can set the Url property on the webservice proxy class dynamically at
runtime just prior to making any method calls.
Peter

Guest

Hi ,
Thanks for the help but I just want to change the property once so that can
be applied through out the site other wise i need to make changes at many
places and thats not feasible looking at the anormity of the project.

Do suggest on the error i am getting and what might be the possible reason.