changing title & removing status bar from a pop up window

prash.marne

hi guys,
i have simple problem with my pop up window
my code is ....

<head>
<script type="text/javascript>
function open_window(){
window.open("","","channelmode=0,directories=0,fullscreen=0,location=0,menubar=0,resizable=0,scrollbars=0,status=0,titlebar=0,toolbar=0,height=100,width=100");
}
</script>
</head>
<a onclick="open_window();"> Click here</a>

this code opens a new pop up window with words written 'about: Mozilla
Firefox' on top bar
i want to remove these words & change them
i don't know how can i do this....??

even i am using 'status=0' but it dosen't seems to work for me for
hiding the status bar.
is there any way to hide it...??

any help,
Thanks,

Prashant.

scripts.contact

this code opens a new pop up window with words written 'about: Mozilla
Firefox' on top bar
i want to remove these words & change them
i don't know how can i do this....??

the title displayed on window's title bar is the title specified using
<title>xxx</title> Load a document and set the title in the
document. Or-

newWindow=[open window here]
newWindow.document.title="something"
even i am using 'status=0' but it dosen't seems to work for me for
hiding the status bar.
is there any way to hide it...??

not a good idea-
http://developer.mozilla.org/en/docs/DOM:window.open#Note_on_status_bar

OmegaJunior

even i am using 'status=0' but it dosen't seems to work for me for
hiding the status bar.
is there any way to hide it...??

any help,
Thanks,

Prashant.

Why would you assume the audacity to change the user's computer at all?
The browser is the user's property, not the author's. The fact that any
browser allows an author to remove the status bar at all is pure
arrogance. Keep your hands off of my browser! Your domain is the contents
of the window, not the window itself. That's mine.