Changing Win2k Password via web page

Ron L

We have a SQL application with an IIS 5 front end. We use Windows
Authentication in IIS to authenticate users. Our application is on a
machine that is it's own domain, but trusts the domain in our office. We
have recently added users from another office who will be accessing our
system via the web only. They are added by giving them user accounts in the
Web domain and having IIS force them to enter a username/password/domain to
authenticate. When a user needs to change their password, how do I make IIS
show a change password page, and does such a thing already exist?

TIA
Ron L