Char * question

Emmanuel Delahaye

Keith Thompson a écrit :
In my opinion, C99's new rule that falling off the end of main() is
equivalent to "return 0;" is best ignored. Just always return a
value, and your code will be valid under any standard.

Agreed.

Randy Howard

Joe Wright wrote
(in article said:
That would suggest a list of people. I wonder if I'm on it?

Actually, I thought I was down the hall in comp.programming when
I wrote that. There are not that many examples of "old timers"
here with that problem, and I certainly didn't aim it at you.
A number of
people do show significant growth however, our friend pete among them. I
am concerned about several others, who shall remain nameless here.

Chris Torek is coming along nicely. :)

Exceptionally well, yes. :)