Character data not allowed here? What?

mike

EXCUSE ME :
if i use jtidy to transform html to xhtml and
find a way to transform a html web to xhtml web.....

me have 2 model choices:
(1)gateway
(2)html and xhtml put in the same machine........

could anywone tell me why and the reason is better?

THANK YOU VERY MUCH

Jukka K. Korpela

EXCUSE M&#6531
7; : if i use jtidy to transform html to xhtml and
find a way to transform a html web to xhtml web.....

This is plain text forum. Please explain your question in words, and
include a URL to illustrate the problem you're having.

"jtidy" is presumably some assumed solution to some postulated problem.
Please start from the original goal and problems in trying to achieve it,
in logical succession, not from a random extract of the most recent error
message.
THANK YOU VERY MUCH

HTH. PLEASE DO NOT STOP SHOUTING UNLESS YOU WANT US TO HELP.