  1. Robin

    Robin Guest

    What charting is available in asp.net as standard?

    Robin, Nov 2, 2004

  2. The simplest way is to just make a character based bar chart, as
    demonstrated here:
    http://www.devx.com/Enterprise/Article/11194/

    If you need it to look more polished then you you could use the graphics
    namespace:
    http://msdn.microsoft.com/msdnmag/issues/02/02/ASPDraw/default.aspx

    Unfortunately there isn't really a built-in charting control that you can
    just drop onto your page.
    There are quite a few free and cheap controls like this available on the
    internet though.

    --
    I hope this helps,
    Steve C. Orr, MCSD, MVP

    Steve C. Orr [MVP, MCSD], Nov 2, 2004

  3. Robin

    Mark Rae Guest

    "Robin" <> wrote in message
    > What charting is available in asp.net as standard?

    Nothing natively, but have a look at this: http://www.advsofteng.com/ - I've
    not seen anything better value for money in this area...

    Mark Rae, Nov 2, 2004
  4. HI Robin,
    I think it depends on what kind of charts u are looking for?
    Let me know could help!
    Patrick

    =?Utf-8?B?UGF0cmljay5PLklnZQ==?=, Nov 2, 2004
  5. Robin

    Bob Guest

    Bob, Nov 5, 2004