    at extensive features and ease of API usage. We will be dealing a lot
    with 3-D charts, basically pie, bar etc.
    Thanks for your advice.

    DJ Dev, Feb 7, 2004

  2. DJ Dev

    Gandalf Guest

    We've been using ChartFX for about a year now. It's rock solid with loads of
    features. Best 3rd party .NET component I've used to date... by far.

    Gandalf, Feb 7, 2004

  3. even there are
    infragistics and DUNDAS charting tol available
    search on the net

    --
    Thanks and Regards,

    Amit Agarwal
    Software Programmer(.NET)
    "Gandalf" <> wrote in message
    > We've been using ChartFX for about a year now. It's rock solid with loads

    of
    > features. Best 3rd party .NET component I've used to date... by far.
    >
    > --
    >
    > "DJ Dev" <> wrote in message
    > > We are in the process of buying a 3rd party charting component. Any
    > > good suggestions based on your experience. Basically, we are looking
    > > at extensive features and ease of API usage. We will be dealing a lot
    > > with 3-D charts, basically pie, bar etc.
    > > Thanks for your advice.

    ---

    .NET Follower, Feb 7, 2004
  4. ..netchart, chartfx, componentone, infragistics, owc, there are probably a
    dozen more as well

    --
    Regards,
    Alvin Bruney [ASP.NET MVP]

    Alvin Bruney [MVP], Feb 7, 2004
  5. I've really enjoyed working with DundasChart. I've also done some proof of
    concept stuff with ChartFX and like it as well. Component one is good, but
    you have to read their fine print as you're supposed to buy licenses for
    every server (I forget if it's actually every processor on every server as
    well). Infragistics has royalty free distribution so you don't have to pay
    for it on multiple servers, which is very nice, and also comes with many
    other presentation layer components as well.

    Hope this helps,
    Mark Fitzpatrick
    Microsoft MVP - FrontPage

    Mark Fitzpatrick, Feb 7, 2004
  6. You can get trial versions of most of them. See lists here:

    http://www.asp.net/ControlGallery/default.aspx?Category=1&tabindex=2

    Ken Cox [Microsoft MVP], Feb 8, 2004