Charting with ASP.NET

DJ Dev

We are in the process of buying a 3rd party charting component. Any
good suggestions based on your experience. Basically, we are looking
at extensive features and ease of API usage. We will be dealing a lot
with 3-D charts, basically pie, bar etc.
Thanks for your advice.

Gandalf

We've been using ChartFX for about a year now. It's rock solid with loads of
features. Best 3rd party .NET component I've used to date... by far.

.NET Follower

even there are
infragistics and DUNDAS charting tol available
search on the net

Alvin Bruney [MVP]

..netchart, chartfx, componentone, infragistics, owc, there are probably a
dozen more as well

Mark Fitzpatrick

I've really enjoyed working with DundasChart. I've also done some proof of
concept stuff with ChartFX and like it as well. Component one is good, but
you have to read their fine print as you're supposed to buy licenses for
every server (I forget if it's actually every processor on every server as
well). Infragistics has royalty free distribution so you don't have to pay
for it on multiple servers, which is very nice, and also comes with many
other presentation layer components as well.

Hope this helps,
Mark Fitzpatrick
Microsoft MVP - FrontPage