Chat Applications in .NET

Hi all!

I am currently working on a project where I need to create a web-based chat
application that will be used for auctions.

If possible, could I get some advice on how to create chat applications and
which part of the .NET framework should I delve into? I would really
appreciate the help!

Cheers,

CuteSoft

Hi guys,

We have a powerful ASP.NET Chat application (CuteChat from CuteSoft).

If you are interested, please check the following link:

http://cutesoft.net/ASP.NET+Chat/default.aspx

Adam

Http://CuteSoft.net

Cute Chat is a full-featured ASP.NET chat program. It's a fast, easy
and affordable way to host and manage real-time communication. Test
Cute Chat for free!

This ASP.NET Chat Application allows you to organize chat-events,
collaborative work sessions or online meetings. Cute chat support
feature ( ) also allows you provide real-time customer support and
visitor communication directly on your site.

Cute Chat can either operate as a standalone system or be incorporated
into an existing ASP.NET portal/forums. It's most-customizable to
admin and end-user.

Easy to install! Even if you haven't any experience in ASP.NET, with
the help of Cute Chat Configuration wizard, you can install this
ASP.NET Chat software in minutes!