Chat Program - Shareware or Freeware

long eddy

Hello all,
I'm looking for a good freeware or shareware chat program to integrate on a
website.

Any suggestions or URL's would be helpful.
Thank you.

Eddy

Jemdam.com

I have written a few:

http://www.jemdam.com

There is a micro chat and a full size chat with themes. I changed it even
more for my other web site which has many more feature. If you want the
source code for the latest cool looking version let me know. Have a look at
the new cool version at http://www.pubtricks.com/livechat.php. It uses the
PHPBBS user database, times of last message, users online, thumbnail images,
colour changes. The page is a bit quiet so you might not see it in action.