    Any suggestions or URL's would be helpful.
    Thank you.

    Eddy

    long eddy, Mar 21, 2006

  2. long eddy

    Els Guest

    long eddy wrote:

    > I'm looking for a good freeware or shareware chat program to integrate on a
    > website.
    >
    > Any suggestions or URL's would be helpful.
    > Thank you.

    I like this one:
    http://gtchat.de/

    --
    Els http://locusmeus.com/

    Now playing: The Moody Blues - Ride My See-Saw

    Els, Mar 21, 2006

  3. long eddy

    Jemdam.com Guest

    >> I'm looking for a good freeware or shareware chat program to integrate on
    >> website.
    >>
    >> Any suggestions or URL's would be helpful.
    >> Thank you.

    I have written a few:

    http://www.jemdam.com

    There is a micro chat and a full size chat with themes. I changed it even
    more for my other web site which has many more feature. If you want the
    source code for the latest cool looking version let me know. Have a look at
    the new cool version at http://www.pubtricks.com/livechat.php. It uses the
    PHPBBS user database, times of last message, users online, thumbnail images,
    colour changes. The page is a bit quiet so you might not see it in action.

    Jemdam.com, Mar 22, 2006