chat

Gaius Baltar

I'm looking for a chat for my website in PHP or Flash (if it can run on
php-servers). It should have registering and guest entry and also for every
user a profile with a photo. May cost something if necessary.

Any ideas?

Gaius

Neredbojias

Well bust mah britches and call me cheeky, on Sat, 27 Oct 2007 19:24:47
GMT Gaius Baltar scribed:
I'm looking for a chat for my website in PHP or Flash (if it can run
on php-servers). It should have registering and guest entry and also
for every user a profile with a photo. May cost something if
necessary.

Any ideas?

Gaius

Why not make your own?

Okay, it's daunting - I'll admit, but I made a mini-blog for my now-retired
home page a few months ago and that was a gas! I may even resurrect it
someday but I'm on a minimalist spree right now.

Honestly, it shouldn't be that hard though it will take time.

J.O. Aho

Neredbojias said:
Well bust mah britches and call me cheeky, on Sat, 27 Oct 2007 19:24:47
GMT Gaius Baltar scribed:

Why not make your own?

Okay, it's daunting - I'll admit, but I made a mini-blog for my now-retired
home page a few months ago and that was a gas! I may even resurrect it
someday but I'm on a minimalist spree right now.

Honestly, it shouldn't be that hard though it will take time.

Why not use a system that is made for chatting instead of a slow web
based solution? Be a human and use irc.

Neredbojias

Well bust mah britches and call me cheeky, on Sun, 28 Oct 2007 08:52:16
GMT J.O. Aho scribed:
Why not use a system that is made for chatting instead of a slow web
based solution? Be a human and use irc.

Well, your question seems logical enough, but what's an irc? Furthermore,
I tried being human once and it definitely sucked the big banana.

Blinky the Shark

Neredbojias said:
Well bust mah britches and call me cheeky, on Sun, 28 Oct 2007 18:11:44
GMT Blinky the Shark scribed:

Well, for your information, I found that explanation rather ircsome.

You're just jircing me around.

Neredbojias

Well bust mah britches and call me cheeky, on Mon, 29 Oct 2007 00:05:03 GMT
Blinky the Shark scribed:
You're just jircing me around.

Well at least it's not a circling jircling.

Blinky the Shark

Neredbojias said:
Well bust mah britches and call me cheeky, on Mon, 29 Oct 2007 00:05:03 GMT
Blinky the Shark scribed:

Well at least it's not a circling jircling.

And there's no fircing involved, either.

Neredbojias

Well bust mah britches and call me cheeky, on Mon, 29 Oct 2007 05:10:08
GMT Blinky the Shark scribed:
And there's no fircing involved, either.

Probably 'cause it's in quircs mode.

Gaius Baltar

Thank you very much, but...hm... all your hints and suggestions are really
funny, but do someone got a real hint? I don't want to use IRC. If I'd need
IRC I'd use and mention it. ;-) Not for nothing I said in PHP or Flash.
So... anymore hints? :) Would be really great.

Gaius

Blinky the Shark

Neredbojias said:
Well bust mah britches and call me cheeky, on Mon, 29 Oct 2007
05:10:08 GMT Blinky the Shark scribed:

Probably 'cause it's in quircs mode.

I can never tell how that's going to wirc.

Bone Ur

Well bust mah britches and call me cheeky, on Mon, 29 Oct 2007 07:26:37 GMT
Blinky the Shark scribed:
I can never tell how that's going to wirc.

That's one of the pircs. Don't be a tircey.