    if possible please mail me source code.

    Rinkesh Dusane

    , Aug 20, 2007

  2. Roedy Green Guest

    Roedy Green, Aug 20, 2007

  3. Andrew Thompson, Aug 20, 2007
  4. Andrew Thompson wrote:
    >>if possible please ..

    >..stop multi-posting.

    And, if possible, *Andrew*, please pay *attention*
    to the group names.

    This was not *ever* a multi-post.

    Roedy's reply to one of the OP's *reposts* (which
    is a mildly irritating thing, not anywhere near the
    level of 'multi-posting') confused me into thinking
    it was a multi-post.

    My apologies.

    --
    Andrew Thompson