    if possible please mail me source code.

    Rinkesh Dusane

    , Aug 20, 2007

  2. wrote:
    >i am developing a website in that i want to include chatting
    >application.

    That is good. Please include a single Upper Case letter
    at the start of each sentence. These help the reader
    to quickly scan text, looking for important points.

    >please give me guidelines for developing chatting application for my
    >website.

    Note that this is not a 'help desk', but a usenet
    newsgroup targetted at discussing the Java
    programming language.

    If you are a Java programmer, or interested in
    learning, there might be lots of peeople willing
    to help you with that, but even then, we will expect
    you to do some research (starting at Google),
    and simply help when you get stuck.

    But even then..

    >if possible please mail me source code.

    ..the people around here do not usually give out
    'free code' as such. So if you are *not* interested
    in learning how to program in Java, that leads me
    to enquire, what is your *budget* for this code?

    --
    Andrew Thompson
    http://www.athompson.info/andrew/

    Andrew Thompson, Aug 20, 2007