cheap and reliable ASP.Net web hoster

Guest

Are there any reliable and cheap ASP.Net hosters? I'm looking for a
web hoster that supports ASP.Net (required) and has access to SQL Server
(preferably for free) and mySQL. Obviously, their up-time should be pretty
high and it should have all the other perks (emails, good amount of disk
space,
etc...).
I asked this question several months ago, and a member suggested a hoster
that (I think) was $15 per month and it had all that stuff. But I don't
remember its name.

Thanks.

Expand AllCollapse All

Steve Richter

VMI said:
Are there any reliable and cheap ASP.Net hosters? I'm looking for a
web hoster that supports ASP.Net (required) and has access to SQL Server
(preferably for free) and mySQL. Obviously, their up-time should be pretty
high and it should have all the other perks (emails, good amount of disk
space,
etc...).
I asked this question several months ago, and a member suggested a hoster
that (I think) was $15 per month and it had all that stuff. But I don't
remember its name.

I have been using godaddy.com and so far I have not had any problems.
At a price of $10 per month, no need to pay in advance, you will not
find a better price. While the quality of their support seemed shaky
when I started last month, that is very likely because I did not have a
clue what I was doing. Lately I have been very happy with their tech
support.

-Steve

Juan T. Llibre

That reminds me of the old line :