    remember its name.

    Thanks.

    Expand AllCollapse All
    =?Utf-8?B?Vk1J?=, Apr 14, 2005

  2. =?Utf-8?B?Vk1J?=

    Scott Allen Guest

    I like http://discountasp.net myself - they've been realiable and
    affordable, but SQL doesn't come for free.

    --s

    --
    Scott
    http://www.OdeToCode.com/blogs/scott/
    Scott Allen, Apr 15, 2005

  3. VMI wrote:
    > Are there any reliable and cheap ASP.Net hosters? I'm looking for a
    > web hoster that supports ASP.Net (required) and has access to SQL

    Server
    > (preferably for free) and mySQL. Obviously, their up-time should be

    pretty
    > high and it should have all the other perks (emails, good amount of

    disk
    > space,
    > etc...).
    > I asked this question several months ago, and a member suggested a

    hoster
    > that (I think) was $15 per month and it had all that stuff. But I

    don't
    > remember its name.

    I have been using godaddy.com and so far I have not had any problems.
    At a price of $10 per month, no need to pay in advance, you will not
    find a better price. While the quality of their support seemed shaky
    when I started last month, that is very likely because I did not have a
    clue what I was doing. Lately I have been very happy with their tech
    support.

    -Steve

    Steve Richter, Apr 15, 2005
  4. =?Utf-8?B?Vk1J?=

    clintonG Guest

    We're doing all right with http://www.webhost4life.com and they told me they
    would support the 2.0 beta go live license as soon as possible.

    --
    <%= Clinton Gallagher
    METROmilwaukee "Regional Information Services"

    clintonG, Apr 15, 2005
  5. That reminds me of the old line :

    "I can do it quick. I can do it cheap.
    I can do it well. Pick any two."