Cheap Ink Cartridges

Discussion in 'ASP General' started by Nicole and Joe, Feb 17, 2009.

  1. <HTML>
    <HEAD>
    <META NAME="GENERATOR" Content="Microsoft DHTML Editing Control">
    <TITLE></TITLE>
    </HEAD>
    <BODY>
    <P>We have a smal business but we go through tons of color
    ink and we were spending a bundle on ink cartridges, refillls, we tried it
    all.&nbsp; One of our clients has put together a resource site for printing
    supplies and services of all kinds.&nbsp; The information is unbiased and shows
    you just about everything out there.&nbsp; Whatever your print needs and demands
    are I would recommend checkingthis site out and seeing where you can save
    money.&nbsp; It's free and you don't have to sign up for anything, it is simple
    an informational site.</P>
    <P>Their URL is</P>
    <P><A
    href="http://farpointprintservices.com">http://farpointprintservices.com</A></P>