Cheap way to protect your intellectual property written in java.Compile to native and reduce to the

Discussion in 'Java' started by waldo, Apr 3, 2011.

  1. waldo

    waldo Guest

    Hi folks:

    Looking to protect your intellectual property in java against cracking
    and/or hacking?

    That is something really hard to accomplish with so many decompilers
    to the point that obfuscators are nothing but a bad joke to stop
    cracking and abuse of your property.

    I can offer you an interesting deal to compile your .jar into native
    to protect it without having to buy a 2000 dollars professional
    license for the compiler. Something prohibitive for small IT companies
    that are struggling with money losses because of cracking. We
    purchased it for our projects and gained a load of experience while
    doing it. We even use JNI and reflection yet out product is nothing
    but a huge sucess. So if you want to save some dollars i am offering
    compilation services for a whole lot less than a license purchase. The
    product we purchased lets us also produce trials effortlessly.

    Most of the times only a .jar is what you would be giving me, not the
    sources. Now not everything can be compiled (our product required some
    modification to do so). In that case i could offer you those services
    as well for a higher price yet lower than a license acquisition.
    Depending on you product of course as some could end up being huge.

    In any case i take the risk of deciding whether your product is
    compilable without modification before any payment.

    Interested parties please message me to talk.

    With the process you also remove as requirement to deploy your
    software the deployment of a java virtual machine as it runs native.
    32 bits only for now (but works like a charm in 64 bits OS).

    Regards
    Waldo

    waldo, Apr 3, 2011