Cheap way to protect your intellectual property written in java.Compile to native and reduce to the

Discussion in 'Java' started by waldo, Apr 3, 2011.

  1. waldo

    waldo Guest

    Hi folks:

    Looking to protect your intellectual property in java against cracking
    and/or hacking?

    That is something really hard to accomplish with so many decompilers
    to the point that obfuscators are nothing but a bad joke to stop
    cracking and abuse of your property.

    I can offer you an interesting deal to compile your .jar into native
    to protect it without having to buy a 2000 dollars professional
    license for the compiler. Something prohibitive for small IT companies
    that are struggling with money losses because of cracking. We
    purchased it for our projects and gained a load of experience while
    doing it. We even use JNI and reflection yet out product is nothing
    but a huge sucess. So if you want to save some dollars i am offering
    compilation services for a whole lot less than a license purchase. The
    product we purchased lets us also produce trials effortlessly.

    Most of the times only a .jar is what you would be giving me, not the
    sources. Now not everything can be compiled (our product required some
    modification to do so). In that case i could offer you those services
    as well for a higher price yet lower than a license acquisition.
    Depending on you product of course as some could end up being huge.

    In any case i take the risk of deciding whether your product is
    compilable without modification before any payment.

    Interested parties please message me to talk.

    With the process you also remove as requirement to deploy your
    software the deployment of a java virtual machine as it runs native.
    32 bits only for now (but works like a charm in 64 bits OS).

    Regards
    Waldo

    waldo, Apr 3, 2011

  2. waldo

    Lew Guest

    waldo wrote:
    > Hi folks:
    >
    > Looking to protect your intellectual property in java [sic] against cracking
    > and/or hacking?

    You cannot even spell the name of the language correctly?

    It's only four letters long!

    > That is something really hard to accomplish with so many decompilers
    > to the point that obfuscators are nothing but a bad joke to stop
    > cracking and abuse of your property.

    Who's calling whom a bad joke?

    > I can offer you an interesting deal to compile your .jar into native

    Grammar ...

    > to protect it without having to buy a 2000 dollars [sic] professional

    Nothing professional here.

    > license for the compiler. Something prohibitive for small IT companies
    > that are struggling with money losses because of cracking. We

    Sentence fragment.

    > purchased it for our projects and gained a load of experience while
    > doing it. We even use JNI and reflection yet out product is nothing

    "out product"?

    > but a huge sucess [sic]. So if you want to save some dollars i [sic] am offering

    You cannot even spell "I" correctly?

    It's only one letter long!

    > compilation services for a whole lot less than a license purchase. The

    How much less is "a whole lot less", exactly?

    > product we purchased lets us also produce trials effortlessly.

    And how do we check the result of your work, say to make sure you haven't
    maliciously planted a virus into it, or have it communicating over a back
    channel with terrorists?

    > Most of the times only a .jar is what you would be giving me, not the

    Or what we'd need.

    > sources. Now not everything can be compiled (our product required some
    > modification to do so). In that case i [sic] could offer you those services
    > as well for a higher price yet lower than a license acquisition.

    My God! You're so generous!

    > Depending on you product of course as some could end up being huge.

    Sentence fragment.

    > In any case i [sic] take the risk of deciding whether your product is
    > compilable without modification before any payment.

    We take the risk of spending money on a pig in a poke from some illiterate
    stranger who cannot even spell a one-letter word correctly, who spams the
    newsgroup for his unknown presumably crappy product (judging by the pathetic
    marketing spam) and who we know neither as competent nor trustworthy.

    Tchyah.

    > Interested parties please message me to talk.
    >
    > With the process you also remove as requirement to deploy your

    Grammar.

    > software the deployment of a java [sic] virtual machine as it runs native.

    Runs native what?

    > 32 bits only for now (but works like a charm in 64 bits OS).

    And we're supposed to take your word for it?

    Again, tchyah.

    --
    Lew
    Honi soit qui mal y pense.

    Lew, Apr 3, 2011

  3. waldo

    Esmond Pitt Guest

    On 3/04/2011 12:11 PM, waldo wrote:

    > I can offer you an interesting deal to compile your .jar into native
    > to protect it

    So we should protect our IP by sending you the source code?

    And it's not even 1 April any more.

    Esmond Pitt, Apr 4, 2011
  4. waldo

    markspace Guest

    On 4/3/2011 4:50 PM, Esmond Pitt wrote:
    > On 3/04/2011 12:11 PM, waldo wrote:
    >>
    >> I can offer you an interesting deal to compile your .jar into native
    >> to protect it

    > So we should protect our IP by sending you the source code?
    >
    > And it's not even 1 April any more.

    I honestly thought, reading the OP, that it was April 1st on whatever
    part of the globe he was at.

    markspace, Apr 4, 2011