cheat proof high score for online Tetris?

virtuPIC

I am implementing a Tetris clone in JavaScript which is also
accessible as Google gadget. (See http://www.airspace-v.com/ggadgets/tetriculis.htm
) Currently there is a local ('personal') top ten high score table.

However, a global high score would be better, but cheating is much too
simple. Yes, cheating cannot be prevented completely in such an online
game, but it should be difficult. Difficult enough to prevent
investing time in it and too difficult not to demand hackers and
crackers. Any ideas?

One option is to record games and allow to replay if you don't believe
the score. Tedious check, right? Any better ideas?

virtuPIC