Cheaters

nebulous99

Paul Derbyshire has nothing java-related to say.

That would certainly explain his absence from
comp.lang.java.programmer.

What it does not explain is:
a) Your presence -- I assume you are foo bar baz qux after losing your
Google Groups account and perhaps even your British Telecom internet
access, after having already been kicked off zen.net.uk for trolling
cljp? And
b) Why you think that guy's name is relevant here, given that he
doesn't post here, nobody else here knows him, and he's dead (a quick
Google search turns up his obituary; the other interesting tidbits
turned up are that his primary interests were mushrooms, of all
things, and fractal maths, neither of which are Java; his website is a
dead link, probably offline since shortly after his death).

nebulous99

That certainly would explain why he isn't here, wouldn't it!
All right, everybody.  Leave him alone.  He's had enough.  Put your sticks
away and stop poking him.

Poking who? A dead man that isn't posting here? What is this, anyway,
an Abbot and Costello routine, or maybe the latest M. Night Shyamalan
movie? ("I see dead people's Usenet posts!" doesn't quite seem to be a
zingy-enough premise for box-office success, though, truth be told.)
'nup!  Up!  Uhp! - Now, now - fun's fun

"Fun" that consists of defamation, misattribution, and attempted
breach of confidentiality is illegal and immoral "fun". I suggest
marijuana instead -- that's illegal "fun", but not immoral. Sex would
be better, but my guess is that none of you have had a hot date with
anyone but Palmela and Thumbelina for quite a long time, if ever.
Healthiest for society might be if the lot of them base jumped off the
Empire State Building. Without parachutes. I'll camp out in Times
Square and take bets on what gets them, the pavement or Homeland
Security for suspected terrorism. Brits can use Big Ben instead, and
west coasters might want to try bungee jumping off the Golden Gate
Bridge with no bungee cord. The attackers from central Europe can go
tease the Russian mob or something.
Now, can't we all just get along, children?

They will all need to grow up before you can expect them to use their
net access responsibly. The real question is why their parents let
them have unsupervised access to Usenet. Maybe I should make some
calls to the local equivalents of child protection services in the
areas where they live?

4

42trout

[ goes on proving just how crazy and paranoid he really is ]

Actually, I am a new member to google groups. A recent report to a
certain ISP's abuse department sparked my interest in provoking your
paranoia further.

You really are interesting, Paul. Too bad that report to Infinity
Internet about peter duniho didn't do anything for you, huh? ;)

Anyways, I'll stop posting now and let this topic die. Though I'm sure
Paul will certainly have even more to say... I will read it, laugh,
and then ignore it and move on :)

Cheers

hzergel901

On Oct 14, 7:20 am, (e-mail address removed) wrote:

[misquotes and insults me]

Do not misquote me again. Your post contained supposed "quoted
material" that did not occur in the post that you followed up to nor
summarize material that did. That is incorrect. Stop being dishonest.

You're the crazy one.

None of the nasty things that you have said or implied about me are at
all true.
Actually, I am a new member to google groups.

No, you behave just like foo bar baz qux.
A recent report to a certain ISP's abuse department sparked my interest in
[insult deleted]

No, you're the crazy one.

None of the nasty things that you have said or implied about me are at
all true.

I complained to Google Groups about foo bar baz qux, and now someone
that seems to be the same person is posting using a different nick.
Looks like Google Groups did something, but not something very
effective.
You really are interesting, Paul. Too bad that report to Infinity
Internet about peter duniho didn't do anything for you, huh? ;)

This seems to be talking about a completely different person. I
reported foo bar baz qux to Google Groups. I didn't report any Peter
Anybody to any Infinity Internet and my name is not Paul.

If that Paul person you're obsessed with IS sending abuse reports to
ISPs about news posts here, you can bet that it's because he Googled
himself and discovered that people have been badmouthing him behind
his back here for months and decided not to take that lying down.

If so, all I can say is: You go Paul!

When you keep insulting people and being rotten to them, particularly
undeservedly, and especially if you do it "behind their backs", you
really shouldn't be surprised if they all start fighting back.
Anyways, I'll stop posting now and let this topic die.

In other words, Google's just threatened to close your new account for
abuse if you *don't* stop? Oh, goody.
[insults Paul]

I don't know whether or not any of the nasty things that you have said
or implied about him are at all true.

I also don't care.

I do, however, care that you keep insulting *me*, keep mistaking me
for other people, and keep posting off-topic and inflammatory posts to
comp.lang.java.programmer.

That is bad, bad behavior, foo bar baz qux.

I also find it disturbing that you claim to be privy to abuse reports
sent by and about other people. There are only three possible
explanations for your making that claim, and none of them are good:
1. You're lying, which is bad.
2. You're telling the truth and you have hacked some server
somewhere to read other peoples' mail. That's worse.
3. You're telling the truth, you actually work at an ISP's
abuse department, and you abuse your work privileges by
misusing and acting incorrectly on abuse reports.
That's really, REALLY bad.

Arne Vajhøj

(e-mail address removed) wrote:

Another GMail account ?

Did Google close a bunch of your old ones ?

Arne

foo bar baz qux

No, you behave just likefoobarbazqux.

I can tell the difference :)

None of the nasty things that you have said or implied about me are at
all true.

I complained to Google Groups aboutfoobarbazqux, and now someone
that seems to be the same person is posting using a different nick.
Looks like Google Groups did something, but not something very
effective.

Sorry Paul, they haven't contacted me at all.

Did you ever wonder how Google would feel about all the different IDs
you created for the purpose of avoiding their posting limits?

In other words, Google's just threatened to close your new account for
abuse if you *don't* stop? Oh, goody.

Oh Paul, if they let you continue to use their service they are hardly
likely to object to 42trout.

I do, however, care that you keep insulting *me*, keep mistaking me
for other people, and keep posting off-topic and inflammatory posts to
comp.lang.java.programmer.

That is bad, bad behavior,foobarbazqux.

A fine display of hypocrisy Paul.

hzergel901

(e-mail address removed) wrote:

Another GMail account ?

[implied insult deleted]

No. None of the nasty things that you have said or implied about me
are at all true.

hzergel901

[snip]

I'd say "no feedback loops", except that you're just nymshifting
again, so it isn't really a feedback loop. :p
No, you behave just [misquotes me]

Do not misquote me again. Your post contained supposed "quoted
material" that did not occur in the post that you followed up to nor
summarize material that did. That is incorrect. Stop being dishonest.
[calls me a liar]

No, you're the liar.

None of the nasty things that you have said or implied about me are at
all true.
I complained to Google Groups [misquotes me], and now someone
that seems to be the same person is posting using a different nick.
Looks like Google Groups did something, but not something very
effective.

Do not misquote me again. Your post contained supposed "quoted
material" that did not occur in the post that you followed up to nor
summarize material that did. That is incorrect. Stop being dishonest.
Sorry Paul, they haven't contacted me at all.

Who is this addressed to? I don't see anybody posting here named Paul.
[implied threat deleted]

I don't respond well to threats.
In other words, Google's just threatened to close your new account for
abuse if you *don't* stop? Oh, goody.

Oh Paul, [implied insult deleted]

Why do you keep insulting Paul __in absentia__, and in replies to
__my__ posts? What has he ever done to you, anyway, that you would
become so obsessed with him? At least he apparently knows you're
stalking him, given your prior assertion that he's complained to
yours, or someone's, ISP about all of this. I do hope he's taking all
of the appropriate precautions, because even if he's every bit as bad
a person as you make him out to be, he still would not be 1/10 as bad
as *you*, so he's the one I'd be rooting for if you two ever got into
a real actual fight...
I do, however, care that you keep insulting *me*, keep mistaking me
for other people, and keep posting off-topic and inflammatory posts to
comp.lang.java.programmer.
That is bad, bad [misquotes me]

Do not misquote me again. Your post contained supposed "quoted
material" that did not occur in the post that you followed up to nor
summarize material that did. That is incorrect. Stop being dishonest.
A fine display of [insult deleted] Paul.

Why do you keep insulting Paul? If you're going to do so, please do so
in mail to your actual target, not in Usenet posts where they are
a) irrelevant to the newsgroup,
b) irrelevant to the thread, and
c) irrelevant to the specific post you're following up to
as you have been doing.

Your beef with Paul is not related to Java (at least I don't *think*
it is), is not related to cheaters messing with Google Groups'
threading, and last but not least is not related to anything that I'd
written that you'd quoted in this reply to one of my posts.

So give it a rest already!

KatriceSwa