    the correct server...
    any clues where to start? Many thanks!
    wardeaux

    Wardeaux, Apr 15, 2005

  2. You might consider doing an HttpWebRequest to the target server and
    implementing a custom ICertificatePolicy class to attach the
    ServicePointManager. It will then call your function and allow you to see
    the certificate, service point, request and certificate validation problem
    (if there was one) and let you decide whether to allow the request or not.

    Joe K.

    Joe Kaplan \(MVP - ADSI\), Apr 15, 2005