Check if browser is in full screen mode (IE/Mozilla)

Nick Weekes

Hi all,

Is there any javascript function/s that will tell me if the current
browser window is in full screen mode or not? I don't want to resize
the window, just size content based on full screen/not full screen.

Cheers,

Nick

The Magpie

Nick said:
Hi all,

Is there any javascript function/s that will tell me if the current
browser window is in full screen mode or not? I don't want to resize
the window, just size content based on full screen/not full screen.
Ignore screen size, window size, resolution and everything else as well.
Code your page to use percentages of screen area. Then they will work
fine on pretty much any size window... within reason.