    seen it done in PHP but never in ASP.

    Thanks,
    Shawn

    Shawn, Apr 26, 2005

  2. Hi,

    Try here. http://www.aspfaq.com/show.asp?id=2170

    Ray at work

    "Shawn" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > Hi,
    > I have a page where users can upload images, but sometimes the images are
    > too small. How can get the height and width (in pixels) for an image?

    I've

    Ray Costanzo [MVP], Apr 26, 2005

  3. Shawn

    Bullschmidt Guest

    <<
    I have a page where users can upload images, but sometimes the images
    are too small. How can get the height and width (in pixels) for an
    image? I've seen it done in PHP but never in ASP.

    Determining Image Properties through ASP by Mike Shaffer - 5/3/2000

    AndyDvorak.net - Tutorials - Resizing Images
    http://www.andydvorak.net/site/tuts/tut.asp?cat=asp&tut=resize

    Best regards,
    http://www.Bullschmidt.com

    Bullschmidt, Apr 26, 2005