Check login status

ascll

Greetings,

How to I know existing user already login to my website (using ASP.net 2.0,
MS Web Developer's login wizard)?

If the user already login, I would like to set the path for Hyperlink A to
"login/hyperlinkA", else the path will be "hyperlinkA".

Kindly advise, and show me the steps in detail.

Thanks.

Cowboy \(Gregory A. Beamer\)

Programatically:
Check if authenticated

Drag and drop:
Set up a login view and set the link in the logged in template to one link
and the non-logged in template to another.