Check login status

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by ascll, Apr 16, 2008.

  1. ascll

    ascll Guest

    Greetings,

    How to I know existing user already login to my website (using ASP.net 2.0,
    MS Web Developer's login wizard)?

    If the user already login, I would like to set the path for Hyperlink A to
    "login/hyperlinkA", else the path will be "hyperlinkA".

    Kindly advise, and show me the steps in detail.

    Thanks.

    ascll, Apr 16, 2008

  2. ascll

    Mick Wilson Guest

    Mick Wilson, Apr 16, 2008

  3. Programatically:
    Check if authenticated

    Drag and drop:
    Set up a login view and set the link in the logged in template to one link
    and the non-logged in template to another.

    --
    Gregory A. Beamer
    MVP, MCP: +I, SE, SD, DBA

    Subscribe to my blog

    or just read it:
    http://gregorybeamer.spaces.live.com/

    Cowboy \(Gregory A. Beamer\), Apr 16, 2008