Check Microsoft Signature

Samant.Trupti

Hi,

Anybody knows how to write the code to see if the exe or dll is
signed by Microsoft? Can we use sigVrif in the code to check the
Microsoft signature for a file? If yes how?

Thanks
TS

mlimber

  Anybody knows how to write the code to see if the exe or dll is
signed by Microsoft?  Can we use sigVrif in the code to check the
Microsoft signature for a file?  If yes how?

This post is platform-specific, whereas this newsgroup is concerned
with the standard C++ language proper. Please try a more appropriate
group. For what is on topic and for a list of some places you might
consider posting, see this FAQ:

http://www.parashift.com/c++-faq-lite/how-to-post.html#faq-5.9

Cheers! --M