check out the forum at cplusplus.org

Discussion in 'C++' started by perry.anderson@gmail.com, Sep 18, 2007.

  1. Guest

    with 20+ years of C/C++ experience behind me, i'll answer any and all
    questions as quickly as i can

    all that i ask is that you post your question on cplusplus.org

    cheers

    - perry
    , Sep 18, 2007

  2. On 2007-09-18 06:15, wrote:
    > with 20+ years of C/C++ experience behind me, i'll answer any and all
    > questions as quickly as i can
    >
    > all that i ask is that you post your question on cplusplus.org

    Together we have centuries of C++ experience and will answer all your
    questions about C++, all we ask is that you don't spam out group.
    http://www.parashift.com/c -faq-lite/how-to-post.html

    --
    Erik Wikström
    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Erik_Wikstr=F6m?=, Sep 18, 2007

  3. Ron Natalie Guest

    wrote:
    > with 20+ years of C/C++ experience behind me, i'll answer any and all
    > questions as quickly as i can
    >
    > all that i ask is that you post your question on cplusplus.org
    >
    > cheers
    >
    > - perry

    Why is it in 20 years you don't understand how to behave on the usenet?
    Why do we need to go to a site that just sucks posts form the usenet
    into it's own hellhole bulletin board?
    Ron Natalie, Sep 18, 2007