    And how to check if an Axis Message object has or not an
    UsernameToken?

    thanks a lot in advance
    andrewzzz, Nov 13, 2008

  2. andrewzzz <> wrote in news:e27bc689-71c2-452a-ac65-
    :

    > Sorry it's a very simple question :
    > what is the shortest way to check if an Axis Message object has or not
    > a security header?
    > And how to check if an Axis Message object has or not an
    > UsernameToken?
    >
    > thanks a lot in advance

    If Axis is configured to use WSS4J (with UsernameToken), then it rejects
    the message with soapFail error, if security header is missing, and no
    UsernameToken is found. Your service never sees the message.
    Donkey Hottie, Nov 13, 2008

  3. andrewzzz

    andrewzzz Guest

    On 13 Nov, 18:44, Donkey Hottie <-a-geek.com> wrote:
    > andrewzzz <> wrote in news:e27bc689-71c2-452a-ac65-
    > :
    >
    > > Sorry it's a very simple question :
    > > what is the shortest way to check if an Axis Message object has or not
    > > a security header?
    > > And how to check if an Axis Message object has or not an
    > > UsernameToken?

    > > thanks a lot in advance

    > If Axis is configured to use WSS4J (with UsernameToken), then it rejects
    > the message with soapFail error, if security header is missing, and no
    > UsernameToken is found. Your service never sees the message.

    Sorry,
    my aim is to check it using wss4j and axis libraries in a standalone
    program..
    andrewzzz, Nov 13, 2008