Check Security Header SOAP Message

andrewzzz

Sorry it's a very simple question :
what is the shortest way to check if an Axis Message object has or not
a security header?
And how to check if an Axis Message object has or not an
UsernameToken?

thanks a lot in advance

Donkey Hottie

Sorry it's a very simple question :
what is the shortest way to check if an Axis Message object has or not
a security header?
And how to check if an Axis Message object has or not an
UsernameToken?

thanks a lot in advance

If Axis is configured to use WSS4J (with UsernameToken), then it rejects
the message with soapFail error, if security header is missing, and no
UsernameToken is found. Your service never sees the message.

andrewzzz

If Axis is configured to use WSS4J (with UsernameToken), then it rejects
the message with soapFail error, if security header is missing, and no
UsernameToken is found. Your service never sees the message.

Sorry,
my aim is to check it using wss4j and axis libraries in a standalone
program..