    ASK.
    My domain name is registered with:
    http://www.SassyDomains.com

    ASK, Apr 9, 2004

  2. ASK wrote:
    > My domain registrar keeps checking if the registered email address is
    > still valid. I think it is important to know what all which all
    > services are provided by domain registrar.

    it's also important to know who your registrar is

    > ASK.
    > My domain name is registered with:
    > SassyDomains

    o which doesn't appear on the list of Companies accredited as registrars by
    ICANN and currently operational:: http://www.internic.net/alpha.html

    Do you really have so little respect for the participants of usenet that you
    thought you would just spam it up a little.

    o SassyDomains is registered with wildwestdomains

    wwd have an anti-spam policy: http://tinyurl.com/2ytd4 where they
    conveniantly publish this mail address:

    crawl back under your stone.
    --