Check the services provided by domain registrar

ASK

My domain registrar keeps checking if the registered email address is
still valid. I think it is important to know what all which all
services are provided by domain registrar.

ASK.
My domain name is registered with:
http://www.SassyDomains.com

William Tasso

ASK said:
My domain registrar keeps checking if the registered email address is
still valid. I think it is important to know what all which all
services are provided by domain registrar.

it's also important to know who your registrar is
ASK.
My domain name is registered with:
SassyDomains

o which doesn't appear on the list of Companies accredited as registrars by
ICANN and currently operational:: http://www.internic.net/alpha.html

Do you really have so little respect for the participants of usenet that you
thought you would just spam it up a little.

o SassyDomains is registered with wildwestdomains

wwd have an anti-spam policy: http://tinyurl.com/2ytd4 where they
conveniantly publish this mail address: (e-mail address removed)

crawl back under your stone.