    the web.config file.

    thanks,

    Filip
    Filip De Backer, Aug 26, 2005

  2. Hello Filip,

    you could use the ActiveDirectoryMembershipProvider for that - this will
    automatically check credentials against AD

    here is some info:
    http://blogs.msdn.com/gduthie/archive/2005/08/17/452905.aspx

    ---------------------------------------
    Dominick Baier - DevelopMentor
    http://www.leastprivilege.com

    Dominick Baier [DevelopMentor], Aug 26, 2005

  3. Filip De Backer

    Pat Guest

    Good ASPNET 2.0 has provided such a provider interesting.
    When i did it in ASPNET1.1 i had to write code to authenticate with AD using
    LDAP.
    Enjoy the Provider filip.
    Patrick

    Pat, Aug 29, 2005