Check the username and password with the active directory

Filip De Backer

Hi everyone,

In asp.net 2.0, there is a Login control.
I want to use that to log in, but I want to check the username and password
with an ldap query. Is that possible. I want Windows authentication, without
the login screens of windows you get when you use Windows Authentication in
the web.config file.

thanks,

Filip

Pat

Good ASPNET 2.0 has provided such a provider interesting.
When i did it in ASPNET1.1 i had to write code to authenticate with AD using
LDAP.
Enjoy the Provider filip.
Patrick