Check this puppy out now

Hywel Jenkins

Hywel Jenkins said:
http://www.geocities.com/r_bullis/index.htm

I found out the damn thing works just fine [so far] without the ilayer
and
layer crap.
Works in IE and firefox just fine.

EAT YOUR HEART OUT!

21 errors. You really are a fsckwit.
What is a "fsckwit"???

Pick a letter, say the one between "T" and "V" and replace the "s".
You are the type of person that gives newsgroups, etc. a bad rep.

Coming from someone who top-posts, even when their simple mistake has
been pointed out, that's funny. Wrong, too. People like RtS give
newsgroups a bad rep.

It would
be so nice if we could filter this crap out from our younger population.

You can. Learn about kill-filing while you're learning how to quote
properly.
Oh well, the world will always have it's trash.

Yup. I guess we're stuck with Bullis.

Hywel Jenkins

Travis said:
C.W. said:
I don't think you deserve that W3C valid logo...
...Granted the offline copy may be 100% valid, the online copy - thanks
to Yahoo - is _not_ [and likely never will be] valid. All people will
see, that clicks on the Valid link or goes to check for themselves, is
the message "This page is not valid HTML v4.1 ...."
Click on ANY icon like that and you will probably see that the code is
not valid. Every time I see one of those I check, and at least 50% of
the time the site is no longer valid. (I am commenting on the general
use of the graphic rather than this particular case)

I have no intention on keeping the logo up.
I just put it there for you guys as a shortcut.

Why? Mozilla's Developer's Toolbar has the link built-in.

I feel either the page is valid or it isn't. No need to advertise it.

Your code isn't valid, though is it, RtS, so why put it there?

Richard

Hywel said:
Travis said:
C.W. wrote:
I don't think you deserve that W3C valid logo...
...Granted the offline copy may be 100% valid, the online copy -
thanks to Yahoo - is _not_ [and likely never will be] valid. All
people will see, that clicks on the Valid link or goes to check for
themselves, is the message "This page is not valid HTML v4.1 ...."
Click on ANY icon like that and you will probably see that the code is
not valid. Every time I see one of those I check, and at least 50% of
the time the site is no longer valid. (I am commenting on the general
use of the graphic rather than this particular case)

I have no intention on keeping the logo up.
I just put it there for you guys as a shortcut.
Why? Mozilla's Developer's Toolbar has the link built-in.
Your code isn't valid, though is it, RtS, so why put it there?

yo asshole, yeah you. Read the page source and you'll see that the current
errors are from geocities, not from my doing.

Hywel Jenkins

Hywel said:
Travis Newbury wrote:

C.W. wrote:
[...]

I looked, you uncle fucker. Regardless of where the errors are coming
from, your page is *not* valid, yet you show the logo suggesting that it
is, you muppet.

Travis Newbury

Hywel said:
Doh! What about Futurama? Don't take Futurama away from me. Please?

Ahhh futurama, probably the single most influential cartoon of the
2000's Almost as good as Family guy (my personal favorite)