checkbox and values

pusulv

Hi,
I got a site whit some checkbox-es whit some value-es.

I really want to extract the value of only checked checkboxes and put
them ni my script bellow.

Here are some of my checkboxes:
<input type="checkbox" value="a=sweb&" /> Web results
<input type="checkbox" value="a=simage&" /> Image results

....and from this I only want to get the value from the checked
checkboxes (there are some more than showed abou) an put the valu in
the script bellow:
function goTo() {
var searchInput = document.getElementById("searchInput");
var url = 'http://a9.com/' +
encodeURI(searchInput.value.replace(/[\s]/gi, '+')) + '?' + ALL-CHECKED-CHECKBOX-VALUES-HERE.value;

}

But how do I do this?

Jc

Refer to http://www.jibbering.com/faq/#FAQ4_13