CheckBox ans DataTable

Guest

I have been fighting a checkbox problem for a couple of days with no luck
On my main page a used a SQL reader to read all of my stores into a
datatable in the first column then added a second column (boolean) and set
all itmes to true.

this repersents that all stores are initially set to show.

I then created a popup page with a datagrid.
I out in a templeted column of type checkBox.

Since the datatable doen't exist until run time, how do I bind the checkBox
control to the appropriate column in the datatable

Then be able to update the datatable by the checkBox control

Thanks
Mike