CheckBox in a datagrid without postback

Carmen

I have a datagrid with several records. The datagrid has several pages, one
every 20 records.
The first datagrid column is a template with a checkbox. This checkbox is
used by the user to select the records he wants to be printed. I have a
boolean field in a dataset to say if the records is selected or not. This
dataset is used in a Crystal Reports report to print the records selected.
And this is my problem:
Every time the user checks a checkbox, a postback is made. I want to do a
postback only if the user push the print button or a button to go to another
page of the datagrid (other 20 records). I have tried to put autopostback =
false, but then, the property checked is false for all the records except
the first one.
What can I do?
Thanks in advance.