    Amongst existing third party solutions which is the best ?

    Thanks for help and advices.

    CS

    WT, Oct 7, 2006

  2. Hi,
    You can read this MSDN Magazine article
    http://msdn.microsoft.com/msdnmag/issues/06/05/CuttingEdge/

    Regards,
    Mohamed Mosalem

    Mohamed Mosalem, Oct 7, 2006

  3. Hello CS,

    I also think the example Mohamed provided is a good one which demonstrate
    using client-script to change GridView row style (through checkbox's
    client-side event). Please feel free to post here if you still have any
    further questions or need any help.

    Sincerely,

    Steven Cheng

    Microsoft MSDN Online Support Lead