Checkbox in gridView

WT

Hello,

I am searching a way to have an IE interface that allow my user to check
different lines in a table without having to change to edit mode for each
line and go back in read mode. The input must be as fast as possible without
server return for each line, only the whole page should be posted and server
would be able to retrieve easilly each checked line for the table.
is there a solution to do this with Gridview or any .NET 2 visual studio
component ?
Amongst existing third party solutions which is the best ?

Thanks for help and advices.

CS

Steven Cheng[MSFT]

Hello CS,

I also think the example Mohamed provided is a good one which demonstrate
using client-script to change GridView row style (through checkbox's
client-side event). Please feel free to post here if you still have any
further questions or need any help.

Sincerely,

Steven Cheng

Microsoft MSDN Online Support Lead