CheckBox inside a Repeater?

HockeyFan

I'm still learning .Net and have an ASP.Net app that I'm working on.
On this particular page, I need to put a bunch of checkboxes on the side of
the page, and the text for each is derived from the database. So I can't
just hardcode the checkboxes. I'll have any number of them, and possibly
even 0.
I am told that you use a Repeater control for this, but beyond that, am not
sure what to do. Can someone show me?

Bob Barrows [MVP]

HockeyFan said:
I'm still learning .Net and have an ASP.Net app that I'm working on.

On this particular page, I need to put a bunch of checkboxes on the
side of the page, and the text for each is derived from the database.
So I can't just hardcode the checkboxes. I'll have any number of
them, and possibly even 0.
I am told that you use a Repeater control for this, but beyond that,
am not sure what to do. Can someone show me?

Are you sure you don't want a CheckBoxList? That is a control that can be
bound to a data source ...

HTH,
Bob Barrows