checkbox list and radio button list

puja

hi all,

I have a form which has checkbox list which has items as below

1) Input 1
2) Input 2
3) Input 3
4) Input 4
5) Input 5

Now if user selects Input2 and Input5 and goes to next page and then comes
back to this page, I want to retain the selected Item that he selected
before. i.e Checkboxlist should display Input 2 and Input 5 as checked and
now if wants to change his selection to Input 1 and Input 5, he can change
his selection and proceed to next page.

My problem is I don't know how to retain the selection that he made
previously. i.e how do i store items that he selected at the first time when
he visited the page.

Same problem with RadioButtonList. :(

Pls help.......

mnichols

keep track of the info in a Session variable, i.e. in c#
Session["input1IsChecked"]=true; or
Session["input1IsChecked"]=false;