Checkbox Lists - Retrieving Selected Entry

Rob Edwards

I'm populating a checkbox list (of applications) for a site from a SQL
database.

When the user selects certain entries, a popup appears for them to enter
additional information.

The problem is, that no matter which checkbox is selected, the postbox is
only providing values for the lowest entry selected.

In other words, if the checkboxes are: Access, Word, Excel, Powerpoint,
Snagit, Mainframe

And the user puts a check in Word. Then puts a check Mainframe, the
selectedIndex and selectedValue properties are still from Word (even though
Mainframe was the last item checked which fired the event handler).

Is there any way to determine which entry was actually selected? The
control is set to AutoPostback and I'm using Visual Studio 2003.

Thanks in advance for any feedback.