checkbox on usercontrol in formview - databinding

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by Jethro, Apr 26, 2009.

  1. Jethro

    Jethro Guest

    Hi guys

    I've got a formview, and have added a usercontrol I devised as the
    Insert and Edit template. In order to get databinding working, I have
    had to specify the full path to the control :

    <InsertParameters>
    <asp:FormParameter formfield="ctl00$MainContent$frmUser
    $uf1$CheckBox1" Name="active" Type="Boolean" />
    <asp:FormParameter formfield="ctl00$MainContent$frmUser
    $uf1$vchHomepageTextBox" Name="homepage" Type="String" />
    </InsertParameters>

    This is fine for the textbox. However, when the checkbox is binding,
    instead of the "Checked" property (ie. True/False) being returned, the
    "Text" property is.

    Can anyone advise how I can bind to the "Checked" property of the
    control ?

    thanks in advance

    Jethro, Apr 26, 2009