Checkbox problem

Discussion in 'ASP .Net Web Services' started by JIM, Dec 25, 2004.

  1. JIM

    JIM Guest

    Hello,

    I would like to solve the following problem :

    I've a web site with ex. 5 checkboxes
    Each checkbox contains the name of a certain task
    ex.
    asp:Checkbox 1: Task 1
    asp:Checkbox 2: Task 2
    asp:Checkbox 5: Task 5

    Each time a task is finished on the server I would like to
    inform the user that the task is finished by checking the checkbox to true
    (Checked = True)
    But I only see those checkboxes checked when the last tast is finished
    (Then I see all 5 checkboxes checked)

    How can I force my website to show each checkbox checked when a task
    is finished ?

    I'am using asp.net with Visual Studio 2003

    Many thanks !

    JIM, Dec 25, 2004

  2. It depends on how you are using the code..
    usually if I am trying to do something like this, I dont think there will a
    problem..
    what I will do in the most simplest way, is to chek the box and make a
    postback, and its done!
    Maybe you can tell us a bit more about how YOU are trying to achieve this by
    posting some code or putting ur concept down here...
    Hth...
    R. Thomas

    R. Thomas, aka Xtreme.Net, Dec 27, 2004