Checkbox text alignment

tshad

How do you (or can you) align the text vertically on a checkbox control?

You can move the whole control (text and box) up or down and you can use
textalign to align the text left or right.

The problem is that the text is showing a little below the box. Doesn't
look very good. I can fix it by just putting the text outside the control
and aligning either the asp:checkbox or the text.

Thanks,

Tom