    subject.

    Regards,
    Mike

    mike courtney, Jul 13, 2006

  2. mike courtney, Jul 15, 2006

  3. mike courtney

    Jim Morris Guest

    I added the entry to my blog, it looks like this...

    This is done with a little bit of javascript.

    The view code looks like...

    The java script is...

    function checkAll(name)
    {
    boxes = document.getElementsByName(name)
    for (i = 0; i < boxes.length; i++)
    boxes.checked = true ;
    }

    function uncheckAll(name)
    {
    boxes = document.getElementsByName(name)
    for (i = 0; i < boxes.length; i++)
    boxes.checked = false ;
    }

    --