Checkbox values reverting to false on button click

Discussion in 'ASP .Net Datagrid Control' started by David Flynn, Jul 4, 2003.

  1. David Flynn

    David Flynn Guest

    Hi,

    I have a datagrid with a checkbox template column. I am using client
    side javascript to update a textbox with the a value for the same row
    in the datagrid. I have an asp imagebutton that when clicked, iterates
    through each item in the datagrid checks the value of the checkbox and
    performs an action based on the value of the checkbox.

    My problem is that for some reason, when I click the button, the value
    of each checkbox is false, even though I have checked them.

    Is there some event or something that is being fired that refreshes
    the state of my datagrid. I have written a procedure to save the
    values of the checkboxes to the viewstate but not sure which datagrid
    event to assign it to.

    Any help will be greatly appreciated.

    --
    Dave