checkbox weird Problem

Discussion in 'ASP .Net Web Controls' started by M.Selvakumar, Jun 10, 2006.

  1. M.Selvakumar

    M.Selvakumar Guest

    Hi,

    I have a weird problem in checkbox.In my page, When i move mouse from
    one textbox to other suddenly the chechbox's text is selected and the
    typed chracters are attached to the checkbox text.For example, if the
    checkbox text is "Others" and if i typed "test" then the checkboxes
    text changed to "Otherstest".

    Here is the complete scenoria.

    In my .aspx web page, i have number of checkboxes and textboxes.For
    one check box i have added a onclick attribute to call a javascript,
    which will show two textboxes.The texboxes has a Required Field
    validators.When i check the checkbox,it is opening two textbox and the
    mandatory validators are fired,The problem is , when i move focus from
    one text box to other, suddenly the Checkbox text is selected and the
    text typed are attached to the Checkbox's text.

    Please help me..

    M.Selvakumar, Jun 10, 2006

  2. really sounds like something in your code , can u send a quick snippet of
    your code ??

    KeyboardSurfer, Jun 11, 2006

  3. M.Selvakumar

    M.Selvakumar Guest

    KeyboardSurfer wrote:
    > really sounds like something in your code , can u send a quick snippet of
    > your code ??

    Thanks for your reply.

    The actual problem is, i am having a numeric validator for the
    textboxes. The validators are having dynamic display property.When i
    enter some text in the first textbox and move focus to the second
    textbox, the numeric validator is fired.So the second text box and
    other controls are pushed down and i got the focus on the checkbox
    text.

    I don't know how to handle this.Please help me.

    M.Selvakumar, Jun 12, 2006