    one text box to other, suddenly the Checkbox text is selected and the
    text typed are attached to the Checkbox's text.

    Please help me..
    M.Selvakumar, Jun 10, 2006

  2. really sounds like something in your code , can u send a quick snippet of
    your code ??
    KeyboardSurfer, Jun 11, 2006

  3. M.Selvakumar

    M.Selvakumar Guest

    KeyboardSurfer wrote:
    > really sounds like something in your code , can u send a quick snippet of
    > your code ??

    Thanks for your reply.

    The actual problem is, i am having a numeric validator for the
    textboxes. The validators are having dynamic display property.When i
    enter some text in the first textbox and move focus to the second
    textbox, the numeric validator is fired.So the second text box and
    other controls are pushed down and i got the focus on the checkbox
    text.

    I don't know how to handle this.Please help me.
    M.Selvakumar, Jun 12, 2006